The goal of the main gallery is to showcase a broad spectrum of visual styles and mediums and to juxtapose them so the viewer experiences the varied possibilities of static visual art that uses AI as part of its process. As mentioned, despite using AI, some of the works in this gallery required a week’s worth of human painting, editing, and tweaking, while other projects were completed much faster.
– end of Main Gallery –
Navigating the Museum
Current areas open:
- Featured Galleries
The Featured Galleries showcase selected artists that use AI as part of their process.
- Main Gallery
The Main Gallery juxtaposes a wide variety of individual pieces of art.
- West Gallery
The West Gallery features collections of artwork unified by a central theme.
- AI and the Hermann Rorschach inkblot test.
- Character iterations on red cards.
- Unconscious Rebellion: What happened when AI was given instructions for simple geometric art. An experiment inspired by Sol LeWitt.
- Artificial Readymades: Using generative AI to explore Marcel Duchamp’s readymade concept.
- Empathy for Living Things: a collection of animal portraits
- East Gallery
The East Gallery features collections that explore more experimental formats.